HTML5 JS API Index > Canvas Tutorials & Specs
- control = null
- An element (that is a descendant of the canvas) to which events are to be
routed, and which accessibility tools are to use as a surrogate for describing and interacting
with this region.
- cursor = inherit
- The cursor to use when the mouse is over this region. The value "inherit" means to use the cursor for the parent region (as specified by the
parentID member), if any, or to use the
canvas element's cursor if the region has no parent.
- fillRule = nonzero
- The fill rule to use when determining which pixels are inside the path.
- id =
- The ID to use for this region. This is used in MouseEvent events on the
canvas (event.region) and as a way to
reference this region in later calls to addHitRegion().
- label = null
- A text label for accessibility tools to use as a description of this region, if there is no
- parentID = null
- The ID of the parent region, for purposes of navigation by accessibility tools and for
- path = null
- A Path2D object that describes the pixels that form part of the region. If this
member is not provided or is set to null, the current default path is used
- role = null
- An ARIA role for accessibility tools to use to determine how to represent this region, if
there is no control.