- On getting, this attribute MUST return the name
of the connected database. The function MUST
return this name even if the closePending flag is set on the connection. In other words, the return value from this function
stays constant for the lifetime of the IDBDatabase instance.
- On getting, this attribute MUST return a list of names of the
object stores currently in the
connected database. The list MUST
be sorted in ascending order using the algorithm defined by step 4
of section 11.8.5, The Abstract Relational Comparison Algorithm
of the ECMAScript Language Specification [ECMA-262].
- The event handler for the abort event.
- The event handler for the error event.
- The event handler for the versionchange event.
|unsigned long long|
- On getting, this attribute MUST return the version of the
database when this IDBDatabase instance was created. When a IDBDatabase instance is created,
this is always the number passed as the version
argument passed to the open
call used to create the IDBDatabase instance.