- The database connection of which this transaction
is a part
- If this transaction is not finished, is finished but was successfully
committed, or was aborted due to a call to the
abort function, this property
returns null. If this transaction was aborted due to a failed request, this property returns the same
DOMError as the request which caused this transaction to be aborted.
- On getting, provide the mode for isolating access to data inside
the object stores that are in the
scope of the transaction.
- The event handler for the abort event.
- The event handler for the complete event. Note
To determine if a transaction has completed successfully,
listen to the transaction’s complete event rather than the success event of a particular request,
because the transaction may still fail after the success event fires.
- The event handler for the error event.