HTML5 JS API Index > SVG Tutorials & Specs
Extends SVGElement. Implements SVGExternalResourcesRequired, SVGStylable, SVGExternalResourcesRequired, SVGStylable.
- Corresponds to attribute ‘class’ on the given element.
- Corresponds to attribute ‘externalResourcesRequired’ on the given
element. Note that the SVG DOM defines the attribute
‘externalResourcesRequired’ as being of type
SVGAnimatedBoolean, whereas the SVG language definition says that
‘externalResourcesRequired’ is not animated.
- Corresponds to attribute ‘style’ on the given element. If the
user agent does not support styling
with CSS, then this attribute must always have the value of null.
- getPresentationAttribute(DOMString name)
- Returns the base (i.e., static) value of a given presentation attribute as an object of type CSSValue. The returned object
is live; changes to the objects represent immediate changes to the
objects to which the CSSValue is attached. Note: The getPresentationAttribute method is deprecated,
and may be dropped from future versions of the SVG specification.